But before you call, here is what to do RIGHT NOW If you have ACTIVE water damage or flooding.
Take action because every minute counts!
When you have unwanted water in your home or business you need to know what to do NOW.
The difference in waiting just a few minutes before you take action, can mean hundreds, even thousands of dollars worth of additional damage to your home and belongings.
Here are four quick steps you can do NOW to prevent further loss…
1. Turn off power to the affected rooms. This will prevent electrocution. Don’t worry, we have back-up generators and lighting if needed.
2. If you can, find and stop the source of water. Turn off the source of the water to the fixture or at the main water line coming into the house. If you are unable to stop the source, let us know this when you call us so we can also dispatch a licensed plumber if it is due to an internal line rupture.
If the water damage is coming from a contaminated source, such as sewage lines, leave the area immediately to avoid getting sick.
3. Take immediate action and Call us 24/7 at 210-646-4379 and we will be there within minutes. Our average arrival time is 45 minutes, one of the best in the SAN ANTONIO area, because every minute counts.
4. Remove precious items that can be damaged by water such as fragile furniture, books, clothing, paper goods and place them in dry areas.
If your walls are getting wet, then remove valuable paintings. Moisture will creep up sheet rock very fast. That is why it is important to call us right now.
How do you decide who will will make your nightmare disappear?
Do you look for fancy websites with flashy pictures and empty promises? Is that how you choose your doctor or lawyer? No, you choose your professional based on experience and proven results. Here is our experience and our results:
- Designated as a Master carpet cleaner with over 20 years in the carpet cleaning, flood damage, and water extraction business with literally thousands of successful clean-up jobs In San Antonio and surrounding areas.
- One of a handful of companies certified, fully-licensed, insured and bonded to handle water remediation following the strict guidelines of all insurance companies.
- Direct billing to your insurance company is available to eliminate out-of-pocket expenses. Therefore, in most cases you never see a bill.
- Experts in stopping the spread of moisture accumulation in the walls. Again, we use the ONLY technique that works to protect your home from mold and mildew growth caused by major floods and massive moisture build-up.
- Advanced equipment designed specifically for water and moisture extraction for both home and office clean-up.
We are family run, so we treat you like family
Make your decision to save your valuables now and call 210-646-4379. Every moment you spend is another moment that we can be protecting your property from future mold and mildew problems.
We also have at our disposal plumbers, carpenters, and drywall specialists when needed to make sure that the job is always done right the first time, every time.